Sunday, January 29, 2012

Write Your Own Success Story


Do you enjoy reading success stories of other people to keep you motivated and inspired and cannot wait to write your own story someday when you finally reach your ultimate goal? Well, I do.
I really enjoy reading others' success stories and I cannot wait to write my own success story. I cannot wait to look at my "before" and "after" pictures. I cannot wait to train and coach others to help them reach their fitness goals and I keep on dreaming about the day I finally take the Personal Training Certificate that I always dreamed about. I started believing that everyday of my journey to reach my ultimate fitness goal is a success story. I am thinking about keeping a weekly update of my progress. I will label the posts with "My Success Story". I guess this way, I will stay focused and I will hopefully inspire someone somewhere.
Why don't you start writing your own success story. It is not too early. You don't really have to wait until the end to write it. Start now. Remember that everyday of your journey is getting you closer to your goal than the day before.

Please click on the below picture to link you to a very useful article "How To Create Success"


Stay focused! 

No comments:

Post a Comment