Saturday, January 14, 2012

Zumba

I finally joined Zumba class. It has been very popular during 2011. I got Zumba DVD's during my visit to KL, Malaysia last June and I used to Zumba at home. The dance is very fun, but the moves are very fast that I found it difficult to cope up with.  I was very worried that the moves in the class will be as fast as the moves in the DVD's, but they were not. Or maybe I got used to the speed. The class is one hour-three times a week (Saturday, Monday and Wednesday). It's a high intense cardio workout. I burned around 700 calories in 58 minutes. The instructor Darcy has an amazing spirit and so are the people attending the class. I am excited for the next one tomorrow. If you have a chance to Zumba, go for it. It's a very fun and uplifting workout. You'll also burn many calories in one hour only.  



No comments:

Post a Comment